V5R1M0 CUM screwed up our Windows printing

fixed

We installed the latest CUM for V5R1M0 last weekend.  Since then people
have had problems printing to AS/400 shared windows printers.  I've
determined
the problem is when the NT user profile name and password do not match
the AS/400 user profile name and/or password.  Before this was never a
problem, and we want everyone to be able to print to these printers.  We
are simply sharing them in Ops Nav and installing them on the Windows
clients as network printers.

I can't find out where to set it so anyone can print to these printers.

Is there a solution?

Regards,

Jim Langston