Quick, What does THIS one do? NO Fair checking the help!

xcopy ..\..\*.?? s:..\ /m/e/v/w/c/i/f/h/r/k/n/o/x/-y/z

I'm with John.

 - Larry

<SNIP>

Meaning,  Yes, I would prefer in a program to read the following
(BTW, I don't care how long it took the programmer to key it in).

CPYF FROMFILE(*LIBL/DCPFTCF)             +
     TOFILE(DCLISTG/DCPFTCF)             +
     MBROPT(*ADD)                  +
     CRTFILE(*YES)                 +
     INCREL((*IF  TCFCDAT *EQ &L1FRDATE)      +
          (*AND TCFCMPY  *EQ &L1CMPY)    +
          (*AND TCFCTIM  *EQ &L1TRTM))

Instead of seeing something like;

lavrec -f a -i P -d 1 -q 100 -R l -c 2 -s -r 44100 -a 16 -v 2 svcd.avi

It is SO apparent what the above line it's doing.

<SNIP>