Re: Programatically Determining Parm Info

fixed

I would belive that if companies where not out there making money off of
generating source from just the objects. And I am sure they do the entry
statement and parms for it. I had heard IBM might of been suppling those
companies with something special. Not sure how true that is. I would be
happy with an API that showed the parm type and sizes.