From: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
[mailto:midrange-l-admin@midrange.com]On Behalf Of neilp@dpslink.com
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2001 6:47 PM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: Save System question

I have a "SAVALL" program to do this, along with options to RCLSTG and
RCLDLO, and a SIGNOFF or optionally an IPL when finished.
It assumes the backup will NOT require a tape change to continue (takes
default to Inquiry messages so it won't hang half way - although you can
change that if you plan to have someone change the tapes).

If anyone is interested in obtaining a copy, email me PRIVATELY !

Neil Palmer      DPS Data Processing Services Canada Ltd.
50 Acadia Avenue, Ste.102                   OS/400~~~~~
Markham, Ontario, Canada.   ____________          ___  ~
Phone:(905) 474-4890 x303   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Fax:  (905) 474-4898         oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
mailto:NeilP@DPSlink.com  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.DPSlink.com     IBM iSeries  The Ultimate Business Server

Chuck Morehead <cbmorehead@nokuse.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com