Hi all,

I'm having trouble getting STRCPYSCN to work for me.  I've got a 150 at
V4R3.

I'm connected to the 150 via internet connection from my office.  I have
a router running NAT.  I don't know if this is any sort of problem.

The other display is in another town also connected via internet.

For training I want to echo them screens.  We both get connected.  The
remote requests the STRCPYSCN.  I get the permission message.  I answer
'G' to go.

They see the menu on my screen.  I pick an option to go to another menu
and my job ends abnormally.  They see that message also.

I sign back on.  Try all the menu options and they work just fine.  We
try again with the STRCPYSCN and boom my job ends abnormally.

These appear in the job log:  I'm the source device (K0)

SEV   DATE       TIME       FROM PGM       LIBRARY     INST     TO PGM
40    08/26/01   20:04:25   QMHDSMSS       QSYS        1512
QMNWRKXX     Q
  Message . . . . :   Error while processing file QDDSPMSG in library
QSYS.
  Cause . . . . . :   An error occurred while doing input or output
operations
    to the file QDDSPMSG in library QSYS.  If the file name and the
library na
    are *N, then the file is an internal file used by the system.
Recovery  .
    . :   See the previously listed messages in the job log.  Correct
the erro
    and then try the request
again.

50    08/26/01   20:05:03   QWSERROR       QSYS        0506
QWSMISC      Q
  Message . . . . :   Data sent to device K0 not valid.  Negative
response cod
    is
10030101.

40    08/26/01   20:05:03   QMHUNMSG                   *N       QWSGET
  Message . . . . :   Function check. CPF5601 unmonitored by QWSMISC at
    statement *N, instruction X'0305'.

Anyone else have these problems.  Oh, BTW both sessions are using
MochaSoft TN5250.

TIA.