I have (as stated previously) from #2 on of Q38 and I am quite sure that
they even published exactly what type of Micro-Fiche viewer you should buy
to view some of the info with(function ref.  Data Area's etc).

Ya,  I still remember the QMagic column too Charly :-)

And also my Fav.  Robin C.'s articles on "Structured Programming"

John Carr

Ken Kelley and ASC developed their product from scratch using the S/38
documentation that was publicly available (but not widely known).  They
figured out the hard parts that weren't documented.

The Data Areas manual was a regular public IBM publication, and the
pub number was published in the very first issue of Q/38.  I am
certain about this. I have _all_ the issues of Q/38.  Thanks, Bob!

Charly Jones
253 265-6244
Gig Harbor Washington