Memory and activity levels make a hudge difference.  I addation to memory
make sure there are no ineligible jobs in QSPL, if so increase the activity
level for that subsystem.  Refer to the following more more details.

http://as400service.rochester.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.NSF/1ac66549a21402188625680b0002037e/4806349eacf6bddf862565c2007d435c?OpenDocument&Highlight=0,lpr

 Bryan Dietz