At the following URL you can search v5r1m0 documents.

There is one that has a document title of License Key rewuirements at V5R1M0
Products/Features needing keys at V5R1M0

http://www.as400service.ibm.com/supporthome.nsf/document/10000051

On 14 Aug 01, at 8:20, Chuck Lewis wrote:

> Maybe that was something do to with V4R5 (?) I thought other folks might
> have chimed in by now :-)
>
> On GO LICPGM, 5. Prepare for install you have "Work with licensed
> programs to delete" and that will show you stuff no supported on target
> release, etc.
>
> Chuck
>
> "Leland, David" wrote:
>
> > I sure hope not. We depend heavily upon it.Dave

Dennis M Smith
City Of Fort Wayne/ACS
1 Main Street, RM B16
Fort Wayne, In 46802