  • Subject: RE: Counting Users
  • From: "ron hawkins" <hwarangron@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 19:21:57 -0700

Tom,

Bummer! I'll have to try this when I get to work on Monday. Just to be sure
I understand.. a second user who signs onto another device and follows the
same steps will get the same TCPIP address as the first user who signed on
and followed those steps. Even though they're sitting at different
terminals? This is not what I wanted to hear.

Ron Hawkins