  • Subject: Re: Counting users
  • From: "alan shore" <SHOREA@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 12:06:26 -0400

In this case you are completely wrong. If the OTS says to do something, and
there is NO convincing argument against it (as in this case, without QSECOFR,
disaster recovery WOULD be a disaster) they WILL force you NOT to use the
application and/or the AS/400, they ARE the governing body for thrifts.

>>> "Clare Holtham" <Clare.Holtham@btinternet.com> 08/02/01 03:23AM >>>
I had a client in Belgium once whose auditors told them to delete QSECOFR
profile. Just because an outside body tells them to do something doesn't
mean they should just do it!
Clare