  • Subject: Re: Callpath gets the axe....
  • From: DAsmussen@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 22:50:10 EDT

Lorne,

My outrage over CallPath ended _YEARS_ ago.  I'm one of those people that
thought "IBM still _SELLS_ that?".  I worked for an agent firm that spent
literally thousands of dollars on hardware (including a ROLM phone system)
and software with IBM's promise of "numerous sales".  IBM gave us absolutely
nothing in return (other than the "Don't Hang Up" video, which I think I
still have around here somewhere).  Shortly after this, IBM dropped the agent
program altogether.

We all know of the poor advertising of the AS/400 by IBM.  If IBM's _vendors_
cannot trust them, why should their _customers_?  BTW, have you reviewed your
invoices from IBM lately?

Regards!

Dean Asmussen
Enterprise Systems Consulting, Inc.
Fuquay-Varina, NC  USA
E-mail:  DAsmussen@aol.com

"You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it." -- Margaret
Thatcher