  • Subject: Re: Automated FTP ---> ?CuteFTP
  • From: "Patrick Townsend" <patownsend@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 20:34:31 -0700

I've tried CuteFTP and it is OK, but I prefer something that is more
"AS/400" friendly. The best I've found is the Renex FTP client
(http://www.renex.com). I also use WS_FTP with the AS/400. When you set it
up there is a dialog that asks what type of system you are connecting to.
AS/400 is one of the choices.

HTH,
Patrick
---
IBM AS/400 communications, FTP automation, and eCommerce
software and consulting services.

http://www.patownsend.com