  • Subject: RE: IFS name in QAEZDISK from RTVDSKINF/PRTDSKINF
  • From: Jim Damato <jdamato@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 14:16:44 -0500

Um, wait.  QAEZDISK has the folder path at the end of the file.  Regardless,
IBM's wrong and I'm right.  :)

You have to admit that it looks screwy when you pull up the QAEZDISK file
and has entries that say:

"there an object on your system.  it's a stream file.  it doesn't have a
library.  it's using 42318 bytes of storage.  it was created on 4/12/2000,
by user QSYSOPR.  but I can't tell you what it's called or where it is.
Would it help if I told you what ASP it's in?"

James Damato
Manager - Technical Administration
Dollar General Corporation