UUID's

fixed

Hi folks,

I'm in the planning stage of a new development project, and I'd like to
incorporate the use of  surrogate keys within the database schema. Ideally,
these key values would be Universal Unique Identifiers (UUID).

Does anyone know if OS/400 provides an API, or other method of  generating a
UUID?

Regards,

John Taylor
Canada