Better still, use CA Express with the latest service packs, and you can use
stuff like &COMPN= as the session ID, which will use the client computer
name then add a unique identifier to the end (1-9, then A-Z).  You only need
one session icon on the desktop, one .WS file, and you can still identify
where a session is attached to.  If a device is in use, it simply clicks
over to the next identifier.  Definitely worth checking out.

Dwayne Lindner
Senior Analyst - Data Centre
Wesfarmers Rural Division
184 Railway Parade, Bassendean WA 6054