  • Subject: RE: spool files
  • From: Art Baker <Art_Baker@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 12:16:08 -0500

Got this to work. Maybe I was using bin but what made it more confussing was
I started having trouble with e-mail so I printed out the spool file and
tried to fax it but kept getting 'send fail', it was starting to look like
New Year's Day! (kidding)
        Anyway I tried the ftp again and it worked fine. E-mailed the file
out.
Thanks,
Art