  • Subject: RE: Re[2]: Colorizing RPG code for viewing in SEU
  • From: Scott Mildenberger <Smildenber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 11:26:33 -0700

I did finally get it to work.  You do have to have the long or short session
id selected in the Appearance, Window Setup parameters.  It took us a little
bit to find this.   I will say that this is the coolest thing I have seen in
quite awhile.  But then I don't get out much<vbg>.

Scott MIldenberger