  • Subject: RE: Colorizing RPG code for viewing in SEU
  • From: "Bob Randall" <BLR@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 11:38:52 -0600

It worked with my standard Client Access, was easy to install, and looked
very interesting after I reset my emulator colors to defaults. I prefer
white screen and dark letters, so it messed me up there.

I think it needs some flexibility in the color department. I also think it
would be nice if it had other customizable features, like coloring lines of
code based on user parameters (such as all lines with BOB in them). I had
logic that did not show connections as the logic did not have op codes on
the screen. I understand that is something I can see better with the add-on
product after purchase.

As is, a nice looking product that is out of my price range since I do only
minimal RPG coding. I am the only coder at this company. (That probably
means I need it more though. <grin>) I enjoyed the trial.

Bob