Not to be a wise guy, but have you had one of these people actually sit in
your seat and type exactly what you type?  I've had confusions where we
both thought we were typing the same thing but weren't quite.   Also have
you tried their profiles and failed?

Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com
Sent by:        owner-midrange-l@midrange.com