  • Subject: RE: PC/AS400 Transfers from AS400
  • From: Roger Boucher <RBoucher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 10:06:08 -0800

In my case (I was not the original poster) I find that FTP is having a
problem with my negative zoned-decimal numbers, and Client Access transfers
do not.  The only other way I have found to handle these negative
zoned-decimals cleanly is CPYTOIMPF followed by a CPY to fix the code page.
Does anyone else know of a better way?

Thanks,

Roger Boucher
Standard Pacific Corp.