Hello all:

Our client has asked us to analyze their AS/400s and applications (RPG,
RPG36, COBOL) to identify possibilities of performance improvement. Can
anyone out there give me directions to do this?! I am trying to prepare a
check list as to what to look for with respect to system settings &
variables, work management settings, inefficient CL commands, inefficient
RPG opcodes etc. Any help is appreciated. Thanks much.

Mani
+---