RE: UPS trouble

  • Subject: RE: UPS trouble
  • From: "Neil Palmer" <neilp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 13:03:54 -0400

fixed

Sounds like a typical "secret warranty" from one of the auto manufacturers.
They don't want to admit there's a problem and won't recall them as
defective because it would cost them too much, but if you bitch loudly
enough they'll send a replacement.

Neil Palmer         DPS Data Processing Services Canada Ltd.
                                             AS/400~~~~~
Markham,  Ontario,   Canada    ___________          ___  ~
Phone: (905) 474-4890  x303   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Fax:   (905) 474-4898          oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
mailto:NeilP@DPSlink.com    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.DPSlink.com        AS/400  The Ultimate Business Server

"Art Tostaine, Jr." <Art@link400.com> on 99-08-05 11:34:46

Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com