Date:   Fri, 25 Jun 1999 16:51:16 -0700
From:   Pat Barber <MBOCEANSIDE@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Subject:        4079 injet to 400

Has anybody hooked up a 4079 InkJet to the 400 ??? I have tried
all afternoon to get one going... Have attached to 3477 and
configured as 5219... I have tried all the *IBM40xx  available
on *transform but I can't seem to find one that works...

I don't remember running into an ascii printer HPT would/could
not handle.... This appears to be way to simple or I'm missing
somthing....