Anyone know why...

  • Subject: Anyone know why...
  • From: Don <dr2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 14:34:56 -0400 (EDT)

fixed

Anyone know why when you call IBM's marketing 800-426-2255 you're
bombarded with a barrage of questions asking everything up to, but no
including, what you had for lunch!?  This is even when you know what
extention and person you want to talk to?  They even want to know who you
want to talk to when you have the extention#!

I spent more time putting up with the damn triage questions than I did
filling out my 1040 last April 15th!

Don in DC...

+---