Carl,

It seems I'm missing someting. Here are the important (I think) parms of
the two AS/400s (from DSPNETA):

                                            System A:
System B
Local control point:       MOOMPS
KURUZSLO
Local location name:   MOOMPS01                                KURUZS01
Network ID:                     ICSNA
ICSNA

I have created ethernet lines on both sides from the Client Access task
menu (option 22).
Then I created APPC controllers:

CRTCTLAPPC CTLD(KURUZSLO) LINKTYPE(*LAN) APPN(*YES) RMTNETID(ICSNA)
RMTCPNAME(KURUZSLO) ADPTADR(420024FFFFBD) NODETYPE(*ENDNODE)

CRTCTLAPPC CTLD(MOOMPS) LINKTYPE(*LAN) APPN(*YES) RMTNETID(ICSNA)
RMTCPNAME(MOOMPS) ADPTADR(42003C002442) NODETYPE(*ENDNODE)

I switched on the controllers, and tried a passthru from A to B:
STRPASTHR  RMTLOCNAME(KURUZS01)

I got the message: "Route to specified location not found."
Seems a config error, but I don't know what is the problem exactly.

Benjamin Budai

"Carl Galgano" <cgalgano@ediconsulting.com> on 99/05/13 13:23:30

Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com