• Subject: Re: Skills shortage
  • From: "Kevin Watkins" <kevinw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 09:00:01 -0500

|| According to Mays issue of NEWS/400, theres an AS/400 skills shortage in
|| the US, is this true?

Here in the midsouth (Memphis TN area) there is a shortage of talented AS400
people. Unfortunately this area is lacking in an educational resource for
such talent as well. Fix one, and we will probably fix the other. Here in
Jonesboro, (NE Arkansas...pop 51,000) where I actually am there is and has
been about 2-3 openings available for several months.