Can anyone point me to a resource on setting up prestart & autostart jobs
and what they are good for?
I'm trying to see if we can use prestart & autostart jobs to assist with our
TCP/IP project.

David Gibbs
Sr. Software Engineer
Mortice Kern Systems US, Inc.
2500 S. Highland Ave., Suite 200
Lombard, IL  60148

phone: (630) 495-2108 x5004 <> <>

Opinions expressed are strictly my own and do
not necessarily reflect those of my employer.