  • Subject: Re: domino and green screen email
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 13:38:21 -0500

Domino will not get you a green screen email.  There are hooks you can set
up for Office Vision, (providing you don't plan on migrating past V4R4 of
OS/400).  There are API's you can call, if you don't have OV/400 to send
email into Domino.  I use this to email exceptions to users.  Who uses
exception reports?  There might be third party products available.  Or you
could migrate your green screens to Netstations and purchase the Citrix Product.

The Netstation Browser is not supported for Notes, while other browsers are.
IBM originally made this a 'permanent restriction' and issued an APAR against
this.  However due to some HEAVY leaning by some people, (and a call from IBM
to me regarding something I published on a web site), they have been having
multiple meetings to decide how to resolve this situation.

anovick@bellatlantic.net on 05/12/99 01:02:18 PM
Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com@Internet