At 12:40 PM 5/8/99 -0800, you wrote:
>We're just now planning to migrate from Cisc (V3R2) to RISC (V4R4) this
>summer.  I would really appreciate hearing from others as to the best
>resource to plan for a successful migration (publication, video, internet
>site, etc.), plus any "gotcha's" from your experiences.  We're moving from
>Model 200-2130 platform to a Model 170 server platform, if there's any
>"gotcha's" with such a move, we'd surely appreciate hearing those.
RTFM (Read the fine manual).  You must follow the CISC to RISC Roadmap
exactly.  I will also be doing sessions at the two Education Connection
conferences talking about this process.

I will also be doing the same session at the Ocean User Group this July.

| Please do not send private mail to this address. |
| Private mail should go to         |

Al Barsa, Jr. - Account for Midrange-L
Barsa Consulting, LLC.
400 > 390