Bob,

I think I do, but...

Answer me this - why is this so difficult?  Why can't a save file - which
could be FTP's be used.  I have not looked into it yet, but it seems to me
that this can't be as hard as it seems.  You just need to figure out the
trick!.  Like most of what what we do that seems like magic, it is only so,
because we figured it out before someone else did!

Thanks

john