  • Subject: RE: Too many answer to simple questions
  • From: Jim Knight <jknight@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 07:37:37 -0800

I do not mean to be rude, but everyone has an opinion and this list does not
seem the appropriate
forum for airing these.  I understand there are many people on both sides of
this issue, but please
remember that conversations also are sent to everybody and that our e-mails are
also used for
professional purposes.  Getting flooded with so many "Too many answer to simple
questions"
e-mails can be disruptive to other people.  Plus when opinions are expressed, I
personally would
appreciate comments that are constructive and not demeaning like "old farts"
and "bozos".  If we are
all "professionals", then I would expect a little more respect and
professionalism.
This is not meant to create another verbose, non-technical thread, so please,
if you wish to respond,
please do so to me personally and not to Midrange.  I am sure there are other
people like me that
don't have time to just delete e-mails, from a technical forum, that are not
technically related.

Jim
jknight@rei.com