This is quite acceptable. We use SYNON for development and although our
systems are Y2K compliant, the screens and reports show a six digit date. We
have developed (for cosmetic purposes) headers that display an 8 digit date
and is being used on new functions. Imagine the time wasted in regening and
compiling a couple of thousand applications just because it <looks> as if it
is not Y2K compliant.

Lukas van Rensburg
(203)926-1888 ext. 3430