  • Subject: RE: Subject: IBM Does Listen
  • From: John Carr <74711.77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 23:21:39 -0400

Date:   8/11/98  3:36 PM

RE:     Subject: IBM Does Listen

A while back someone said that the contact name for some add's was
S.Loew   (which sounded like SLOW) Bad, Very Bad.  And I think the
No Phone number thing.

I also did forward it to some people I know at that time who are
familiar with this add campaign.

BTW. If you haven't guessed it yet,   The Tide is changing fast.
Both at MS(NT) and  for the AS/400.   $5 Billion !!!  This Year !

(First time in history we may out sell the MAINFRAME.
I would never have believed that back in 198... )

John Carr

Hi all:

This problem was pointed out to IBM last April during Soundoff in COMMON.
Their add was in USA TODAY recently with no phone number. This time it
appears that their technical people seem to get these messages faster than
some of their marketing people.

Steve Glanstein
mic@aloha.com