• Subject: Re: Spontaneous? Work with Job reports
  • From: DAsmussen <DAsmussen@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 18:40:06 EDT

> Thanks for the input.  But this is what is so mystifying!  These users
> call when they get a message (no matter what). I even browsed the *prod
>  to see if another programmer accidentally placed a WRKJOB *PRINT anywhere
> any programs.  This is quite wierd.  Any other ideas?

This could be the sign of a _SERIOUS_ problem.  Often, a hard machine error
will log the user off the system and auto-generate the logs (as possibly
indicated by your program stack reported earlier).  I'd do a DSPLOG (with F10)
for one of the times in question, and see if you can find anything that might
be causing the problem...

Dean Asmussen
Enterprise Systems Consulting, Inc.
Fuquay-Varina, NC  USA
E-Mail:  DAsmussen@aol.com

"In America, anyone can become president.  That's one of the risks you take."
-- Adlai Stephenson