Re: Spontaneous? Work with Job reports

  • Subject: Re: Spontaneous? Work with Job reports
  • From: DAsmussen <DAsmussen@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 18:40:06 EDT

fixed

Tim,

> Thanks for the input.  But this is what is so mystifying!  These users
always
> call when they get a message (no matter what). I even browsed the *prod
libraries
>  to see if another programmer accidentally placed a WRKJOB *PRINT anywhere
in
> any programs.  This is quite wierd.  Any other ideas?

This could be the sign of a _SERIOUS_ problem.  Often, a hard machine error
will log the user off the system and auto-generate the logs (as possibly
indicated by your program stack reported earlier).  I'd do a DSPLOG (with F10)
for one of the times in question, and see if you can find anything that might
be causing the problem...

HTH,

Dean Asmussen
Enterprise Systems Consulting, Inc.
Fuquay-Varina, NC  USA
E-Mail:  DAsmussen@aol.com

"In America, anyone can become president.  That's one of the risks you take."
-- Adlai Stephenson
+---