  • Subject: RE: Test Data creation ideas
  • From: Neil Palmer <npalmer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 00:07:22 -0700

They will point to the newly created physical file that was duplicated
in the same CRTDUPOBJ of all objects in your library.  You could also do
a generic CRTDUPOBJ of files CUST* and get the same results.  The key is
to duplicate them in one run of the CRTDUPOBJ command (not doing
individual CRTDUPOBJ for each file) - OR CRTDUPOBJ of the physical file
first then the logicals afterwards.

Neil Palmer                                AS/400~~~~~
NxTrend Technology - Canada   ____________          ___  ~
Thornhill, Ontario,  Canada   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Phone: (905) 731-9000  x238   |__________|_|______|_|______)
Cell.: (416) 565-1682  x238    oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\