Client Access - Security Question

  • Subject: Client Access - Security Question
  • From: Brenda McCue <bmccue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 12:59:00 -0500 (EST)

fixed

Hi!  We are on an AS/400 running V3.2 and have been playing around
with Client Access (latest PTF has been applied) on our own machines
to check out security before giving it out to all of our users.  Is
it possible to eliminate the two sign-ons (the initial connection
signin window then the standard AS/400 signon screen) without
filling in the default user?  We don't want the system keeping the
passwords for any users.  Our need includes the use of the data
transfer feature as well.

Thanks for your help, Brenda

  Brenda McCue
  Programmer Analyst/Systems Administrator
  AS/400 Services, I.T.S.
  Sir Sandford Fleming College
  (705) 749-5523  bmccue@flemingc.on.ca