Re[2]: Postscript Printing

  • Subject: Re[2]: Postscript Printing
  • From: "Guy Murphy"<gmurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 98 09:09:45 -0600

fixed

     I guess I'm betraying my techical ignornace here, but how do you
     create a Postscript output with RPG?

     Guy Murphy         University of Illinois - UDIS
                        217-333-8670
                        murphyfa@uiuc.edu

Subject: Re: Postscript Printing
Author:  <MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com > at INTERNET
Date:    2/11/98 4:00 AM

Hi all:

I used Postscript to create my AS/400-based invoice print.  The trick is
to get
the AS/400 to perform ASCII to EBCDIC only.  Create the printer with
Host Print
Transform = *YES and use the Work Station customizing object of
QWPDEFAULT.  Then
just use RPG to create the Postscript output.

HTH,

Brian Lawson
HJM Systems, Inc.
blawson@hjmsys.com