Code/400 & Domino

  • Subject: Code/400 & Domino
  • From: "Joe Teff" <jteff19@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 15:56:58 -0600

fixed

1) Code/400 was priced at $950 for a single license. Will the new release of
Code/400 be priced the same? DSU (I believe that is the name of the
screen/report design tool) is supposed to be included in this new version. Has
anyone seen it yet? If so, what are your impressions? The availability date was
supposed to be 1st qtr 98. Does anyone have more specifics?

2) Let's say that I wanted a copy of Lotus/Notes (developer version) on my
laptop. Both to show clients and to develop apps (documents, forms, etc.) with
it. Does anyone know how much this would cost? If I developed an app on my PC,
can I transfer it to any Notes server on any machine? I spent some time going
through the IBM web sites, but could not actually locate this info.

I would appreciate any feedback that I can get on this.

Joe Teff
QDS
Bloomington, MN
+---