Re: Win95 - CA/400 session limit

fixed

>4 sessions?  Can one user efficiently utilize 4 sessions?  It seems
>excessive.
>

>Eric Kempter
>Senior Programmer/Analyst
>E-Mail:  EKempter@Smsocs.com

Well, I regularly have up to -7- sessions running:  5 links one each to
each of our AS/400s, 2 are duplicates of our local machines.  Granted, I'm
not a -user-, but we do have users who have 3 or 4 sessions running at
once:  our 2 local machines and 1 or 2 remotes.

And all of them running group jobs.  (:

--Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn@ix.netcom.com

+---