  • Subject: RE: routing entries
  • From: Neil Palmer <npalmer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 17:34:46 -0700

Actually, my example should have been reversed:

        Seq #           Routing Data

        50      DEPT501
        51      DEPT502
        52      DEPT503
        53      DEPT50
        54      DEPT5

... Neil Palmer                                     AS/400~~~~~
... NxTrend Technology - Canada     ____________          ___  ~
... Thornhill, Ontario,  Canada     |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
... Cell.: (416) 565-1682  x238      oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
... mailto:NPalmer@NxTrend.com          http://www.NxTrend.com