FTP does work over dialup lines.  FTP is not interested in the method
of connection.  It works over any TCP/IP connecton.

But, to establish a TCP/IP connection, you need either a LAN, or SLIP or
PPP dialup... I believe that is your question.

I hope this helps.

Art Tostaine* Jr. <atostain@crecomp.com> on 01/09/98 12:24:54 AM