  • Subject: Re: Allowing Help Desk Personal to Rest User Profiles/Passwords
  • From: James Turnbull <jamest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 11:30:54 +1100

David Gibbs has suggested a good solution.  Though I would add that it might be
an idea to write a little RPG program to log the date, time, user whose password
was reset, the user who reset the password, date password last changed, etc.
And
secure the log.  Just as a precaution mind you.

James
Turnbull

AS/Tech Consulting