  • Subject: Re: CA/95 printer crashes with certain listings.
  • From: LAN400GEEK <LAN400GEEK@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 23:04:26 EST

Pedro,
If you click on Start, Settings, Printers, right-click on the printer and
click Properties, click on the details tab (at the top), click on the "Spool
settings..." button, and in the long box next to "Spool data format" click the
down arrow and change that value from EMF to RAW, click OK and reboot.  If the
problem continues, go back to where you changed EMF to RAW (or if it was
already set to RAW), and click the option to "Print directly to the printer".
This has worked for me on many occasions with CA/400, Rumba printers, and
Novell Rprinters.  Good luck!!

Reid Collier
Network Operations Manager
Lan400geek@aol.com