  • Subject: RE: CA/95 printer crashes with certain listings.
  • From: Neil Palmer <npalmer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 16:38:36 -0600

Well, to start I'd apply the current Service Pack - SF42728 - and see
what happens.

... Neil Palmer                                     AS/400~~~~~
... NxTrend Technology - Canada     ____________          ___  ~
... Thornhill, Ontario,  Canada     |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
... Cell.: (416) 565-1682  x238      oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
... mailto:NPalmer@NxTrend.com          http://www.NxTrend.com