David...

Let me get back and go through my handouts...I'll be alot more coherent
then....  I'm usually writing that quickie after a long day and evening of
"attending sessions..."....

OK, I"m gonna packup here and write the last report from SA before I hit
the riverwalk, etc., for the last time this trip...

Official final total attendance is just over 3300...930+
sessions...numbers presented at MOM...

New Orleans will be at the Superdome and Hyatt/Hilton..whichever is
attached...all functions in those 2 buildings I think...

On the IBM certification tests, rumors are that for the RPG test you NEED
TO KNOW ILE/RPG and RPG/4/400...  Evidently some took it and were thinking
it was a general RPG test and their list of questions was really heavily
skewed with the NEW op cods and RPG/4/400 stuff...you read between the
lines here...

ALso, the Systems admin cert case is rumored to require a better knowledge
of system values than Al Barsa has of system values...and lots of stuff on
performance...as if that's all we do with managing systems...

There should be cert test prep courses in New Orleans...probably a good
idea...

Dave, send me your fax number via pvt email and I'll send you the 2 newby
functions and let you digest them for the list...  ALso, I ran out of
cards so there will be plenty of folks either sending sub msgs to m-l or
you....sorry, no other option immediately available...

niters...and I'll send more when I get back to DC...

Don in DC metro...on the way to one last visit to Dick's