Re: L-date fields

fixed

on 09/15/97 at 08:48 PM, lgoodbar@tecinfo.com (lg - Loyd Goodbar) said:

 If today is 1997/09/15, and the user enters 091597, the
system will "assume" 1997; however, if the user enters 091697, the
computer "assumes" the previous century because the date is "after"
today.

Unless of course it is a "date-due", or the "expiration date", or
on&on&on.  To my mind this is the problem we face with trying to guess
centuries.  By the time we have figured out a common strategy and reached
a state of concordance on the issue it'll be half-way thru 1998, and down
to 500 days.