  • Subject: Re: buffering
  • From: "Leif Svalgaard" <leif@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 07:47:40 -0500

Thanks Richard,
The info about the option for blocking was just what I needed.
I hope the discussion has also been useful to other people listening
in on the list.
I also have the PRPQ manual, even an 8-inch diskette with the
compiler. Does me little good these days.
My first introduction to MI was Richards article in NEWS/38.
I still have a frayed copy of it.