From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Ellis
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 9:00 PM
To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [MAPICS-L] Implementing Shelf Life

Perhaps you guys can help me (actually, I'm sure you can).

I am considering implementing Shelf Life control on some items when we
convert to a controlled warehouse in August. I need some help
understanding how the function works.
I've read the books and searched on inforextreme but I find I'm still lacking information on how to do this.

Does anyone have an overview of how this function works? How would I
convert my existing inventory with shelf life ? (Where do I put the starting date to which the shelf-life days are added?)

Appreciate any background that I can collect here.
Thanks !
Mike