Doug,

We've had EAX for more than 5 years and we keep finding more and more
uses for it every year.

There are some basic interfaces to view invoices, purchase orders,
customer orders & quotes. Even some interfaces to use MPSP's Available
to Promise and COM's Price Inquiry. Then, the world of possibilities
opens up when custom programs can be built over any file(s), inside your
library list, with the results displaying on your web screen. One of
our sites has a "Shopping Cart" that puts orders into the COM offline
files for our later review and processing. Another one has a command
button to run the "Inventory Reorder Report" inside of IM, for the
vendor that is logged in, with the option to auto-create the PO's!

Being able to email invoices to delinquent accounts, have vendors check
on just their PO's, have customers check on their orders and prices,
have salesreps check on their accounts, have a download button or an
email button on most screens, search functions within screens, use
custom files for item, sales & order analyses, to be able to have
different members of our organization, as well as vendors and customers
alike, to view and enter data into a common set of file(s) outside of
XA, makes EAX a big asset to our organization.

Sure, it's sounds a lot like COM_Net sounds. Time has past since we
started down this road. You will probably find two big differences
between EAX and COM_Net: The purchase/maintenance/license fees and the
ability to go outside the realm of XA with the use of your own creation
of homegrown and favorite files and programs.

If you want to talk dripping details about machine speeds, RAM
recommendations and some of our other unique experiences, feel free to
contact me offline.

Matt