I thought so too, but it turns out it was blowing up every night and Jody
was just answering the messages when she came in and not telling anyone.
Sigh.

Dale Gindlesperger
IT Manager/Special Projects Leader
Fleetwood Folding Trailers, Inc.
258 Beacon Street
Somerset, PA 15501

"Jeff Snyder"
<jeffreygsnyder@h
otmail.com> To
Sent by: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
mapics-l-bounces@ cc
midrange.com
Subject
Re: [MAPICS-L] Question on EPDM
07/04/2007 12:11 off-line loads - deletes and adds
PM

Please respond to
MAPICS ERP System
Discussion
<mapics-l@midrang
e.com>

Cork,

Im pretty sure we had this all working ?? Verified by Scott
Waters....???